Bo/Gar Enterprises prides itself on having a great company culture, and we invite you to see that for yourself.
So if you:
Are looking for full "company-paid" benefits.
Are you looking for growth opportunities.
Are you looking to be an owner.
Then we would love to talk to you!
This position is located in Wyoming, Illinois. We work in a temperature controlled environment, provide excellent benefits, including individual employee medical at no charge, family medical under $186 per month, dental and vision insurance, a 100% company funded ESOP retirement plan, and immediate vacation accrual.
You can also submit through our website by visiting the link below.
Job Description: The Quality Technician is responsible for ensuring the quality of all products produced meet agreed upon standards and expectations. This job description lists major areas of responsibility and additional job activities may be added at any time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Use a variety of quality inspection tools including calipers, micrometers, height gauges, hardness testing, and other lab equipment
• Conduct Product Performance Tests on a daily basis and coordination of test samples
• Operate, create, and edit programs for CMM and Inspection equipment
• Complete Non-Conforming Material Reports (NCMR's), edit and update status in QMS
• Perform Audits of documented procedures
• Complete dimensional inspections of incoming raw material
• Ability to navigate windows based server to locate inspection reports, blue prints and other quality documents
• Ability to create and update work instructions and procedures
• Reporting for Quality or Engineering Builds to support business initiatives
• Ability to repair and clean equipment
• Develop and run gage R&R as needed
• Effectively communicate across shifts with all levels of the team
• Perform basic shop floor math, such as fraction to decimal conversion, arithmetic and units of measure conversion, basic statistics, analysis of SPC data
• Problem solving abilities, interpersonal skills, and the ability to manage interruptions is required
• Consciously abide by all safety policies and procedures to create a safe working environment
Job Type: Full-time Pay: based on experience Schedule: Monday-Thursday 6:00am - 4:00pm
Education and Experience:
• High School or GED diploma required
• One (1) year of previous quality technician experience required
• Understanding of metrology fundamentals
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Office
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
• Ability to read blueprints