Bo/Gar Enterprises prides itself on having a great company culture, and we invite you to see that for yourself.
So if you:
Are looking for full "company-paid" benefits.
Are you looking for growth opportunities.
Are you looking to be an owner.
Then we would love to talk to you!
This position is located in Victoria, Texas. We work in a temperature controlled environment, provide excellent benefits, including individual employee medical at no charge, family medical under $186 per month, dental and vision insurance, a 100% company funded ESOP retirement plan, and immediate vacation accrual.
You can also submit through our website by visiting the link below.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Victoria, Texas Pay: based on experience Schedule: Monday-Thursday 6:00am - 4:00pm
Education and Experience:
• High School or GED diploma required
• One (1) year of previous quality technician experience required
• Understanding of metrology fundamentals
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Office
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
• Ability to read blueprints